* 10% discount for bookings before 31/01/2016
Junior School Subjects Home Tuition is a total immersion course for young learners. This programme suits students who would like to focus on a particular academic subject in English or students who are currently studying at an international school. This course allows students to get a head start on their learning and can provide the extra edge that students need in the competitive global education system. The teachers we use have taught in UK schools and have extensive knowledge of the UK school system as well as in-depth expertise in any particular subject chosen by the student. We ensure that every student is matched up with the best possible teacher to help them achieve success in all academic areas. Our school subjects course is very popular during half-term and other school holidays.
We can help prepare students in the following subjects for GCSE or O Levels, A/AS Levels and IB curricula.
- Science (Biology, Physics, Chemistry)
- Business Studies
- Foreign languages (French, German, Spanish)
- General exam skills
Course price includes
- Personalised course with an experienced and qualified teacher
- Accommodation in the home of the teacher with private bedroom
- All meals taken at home
- 2 half-day trips or activities per week and one full-day weekend trip for courses of more than 2 weeks
- Study materials for use during the stay
- Personalised end of course report
- Certificate of attendance
- Increase knowledge of a particular academic subject
- Expand subject-specific vocabulary
- Focus on independent study skills
- Develop essay writing skills and techniques
- Learn to discuss and debate topics relevant to your chosen subject in English
- Below is the One-Week Sample Timetable for Junior School Subjects Home Tuition Course.
Our Home Tuition tutors are based in cities and towns across the UK. Tutors in London/Cambridge/Oxford areas are the most sought after. Please book in advance in order to avoid disappointment.