Almost all our summer education programmes, with a few exceptions, provide insurance cover as part of the enrolment, which is specifically designed for overseas students studying in the UK.
There is no extra charge for this cover which comes into effect automatically upon receipt of the deposit/full payment per course.
The insurance is arranged with ACE European Group – a global leader in insurance, and Endsleigh which was created by the National Union of Students (NUS) in 1965. Both are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Medical Expenses – unlimited / £2,000,000 depending on which provider
- If you are taken ill or have an accident we will pay your emergency medical bills and hospital costs that are not covered by the National Health Service.
- Arranging repatriation if deemed necessary.
- Emergency dental treatment for the immediate relief of pain up to £500 Dental or optical expenses necessary for the relief of pain or discomfort for the length of the stay.
Cancellation – £3,000
- If you cancel the course prior to arrival due to an accident, illness or sickness the student will be able to claim back the costs of pre paid travel and accommodation
Course Fees – up to £7,500 / £8,000 depending on which provider
- If you have to cancel the course or cut it short due to death, serious injury or sudden illness of yourself or to a closer relative, we will reimburse your pre-paid course fees appropriately.
Personal Belongings – up to £1,000
- If any of your personal belongings are lost or damaged up to £1,000.
- Money stolen either from your person or while locked away will be replaced up to £250 / £100, depending on which provider
- We will help you replace your passport, or visa if they are lost or stolen up to £250/£500 depending on which provider.
Personal Injury – up to £25,000 / £30,000 depending on which provider
- Payment for permanent loss of, or loss of use of, limbs or senses or death.
Liability – up to £1,000,000
- If you accidentally injure someone or damage their property, we will cover your legal liability
- The first £50 of each and every claim per incident claimed for by each insured person.
- Any circumstances known prior to booking the trip that could reasonably be expected to give rise to a claim.
- Valuables left unattended at any time unless in a safety deposit box or in your locked accommodation.
- Medical treatment that can wait until the student returns home.
- Personal money or your passport left unattended at any time unless in a hotel safe, safety deposit box or in your locked accommodation
About this summary of insurance policy:
This is a summary of the insurance policy and does not contain all of the terms and conditions. Full policy terms and conditions are available on request upon bookings.